Current Computing Skills



I am a self-taught programmer who works with various OOP langs such as python, C-Sharp and dart. Although I do know these different languages, I am mainly working with dart and its flutter framework to develop native, cross-platform mobile application using a single codebase.

I am familiar with multiple software and IDEs such as visual studio (For C#), Android studio(Flutter) and Autopsy(Live/Memory acquisition).

I also got numerous online-certifications in cybersecurity, digital and computer forensics from sites like Edx and linked-in learning(Formerly called Lynda.) , specific course titles being 'Operating Systems Forensics', 'Ethical Hacking : Introduction to Ethical Hacking' and 'Learning Cyber Incident Response and Digital Forensics' etc.

My GitHub is a bit outdated but contains some basic python code for a discord bot I did a few years ago. Would try to update and upload my new works there from time to time so feel free to check it out!

Github repo:
https://github.com/BewQr3/


Comments